Below you will find slides from some of the presentations at our September 24th Patient Meeting. Save the date for next year’s meeting on Saturday, September 23rd in Philadelphia.
Benjamin Alman, MD, Department Chair, Orthopedic Surgery, Duke University.
- Presentation: “Collaboration for a Cure: what we’ve learned so far.”
Raphael E. Pollock, MD, PhD, Ohio State University Comprehensive Cancer Center.
- Presentation: “Understanding the S45F and T41A mutations in desmoid tumors. What is their significance?”
Kris Vleminckx, PhD, Professor, Ghent University.
- Presentation: “Fishing for New Therapeutic Targets in the Frog Pond.”
Kelly Mercier, PhD, RTI International.
- Presentation: “Natural History Study and DTRF Patient Registry.”
Sunil Sharma, MD, University of Utah School of Medicine, Expert in Oncology Drug Development.
Raffi Avedian, MD, The Stanford University Medical Center.
- Presentation: “Magnetic resonance guided high intensity focused ultrasound for the treatment of desmoid tumors.”
Ian Bier, ND, PhD, LAc, FABNO, Human Nature Natural Health.
Secili DeStefano, PT, DPT, OCS, Bodies in Motion Physical Therapy.
- Presentation: “Optimizing Movement to Improve the Human Experience.”