Find a Physician

If you are diagnosed with a desmoid tumor it is recommended that you be evaluated in a major, academic hospital with experts in sarcoma. Due to the rarity of desmoid tumors, they are often misdiagnosed or mistreated. Patients with desmoid tumors should be evaluated by a multi-disciplinary team including surgeons, medical oncologists, radiation oncologists, geneticists and nurses.
We recommend that you consider reaching out to a SARC center to find a sarcoma specialist. Sarcoma specialists can be found at SARC Centers across the United States. The list below will help you quickly locate them.


The SARC organization is composed of researchers and investigators at sarcoma centers working together with pharmaceutical and biotech companies to achieve breakthroughs in sarcoma – to help improve patient outcomes, and ultimately find a cure.


A registered SARC Center is an institution, center, or practice that is affiliated with the SARC organization by sharing our commitment to sarcoma research through collaboration. SARC centers are interested in actively working with other SARC constituents in regard to laboratory and/or clinical research.
Larger academic institutions are designated as SARC Core Centers because of their additional strengths in laboratory research and clinical trials.
As always, patients may reach out to us with any questions by emailing